Dental Assistant from Tunisia To Saudia
Responsible to : Charge Nurse and Head Nurse
Responsible for : Own tasks as mentioned in this Job Description
Liaises With : All Dental Department Staff, Referring Physicians,
Patients and Visitors
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Primary Responsibilities: Dental Assistants work directly with the dentist in the treatment area. Primary responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to the following: Instituting Infection Control procedures at all times. Daily cleaning of all the dental equipment. Checking the doctor’s appointment list Checking the insurance approval for the insured patient Receiving, seating and preparing for patients. Exposing and processing radiographs. Charting and treatment planning. Assisting the dentist during procedures. Fixing dental materials. General Care of the patient and assisting in completing insurance forms and preparing medical reports Escorting the patient out of the clinic to the clinical coordinator for treatment plan discussion Disinfecting, completing the form, payment and sending the cases for lab work. Taking Alginate impression, check and follow up the lab cases Assisting in GA and Sedation cases. Overseeing inventory control and ordering dental supplies. Stand in for other nurses when the need arises Assisting receptionist in patients’ queries, maintain an efficient recall system. Returning the used instruments to C.S.S.D. for cleaning and re-sterilizing. Escorting the patient out of the clinic to the reception for billing and appointment.
Secondary Responsibilities: Read the e-mail daily and reply immediately. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine the significance and plan their distribution. Organize, distribute and store paper works, documents and computer based information. Answer phones, take messages and /or redirect calls. Following the center policies and procedures.
with below qualifications:
Qualifications / Requirements:
- With minimum 2-3 years continuous working experience in relevant field (Hospital/dental practices preferable).
- Job responsibilities (Attached)
- Prometric /Pearson Vue Test / Data Flow necessary to those who wish to work in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Contract period: 3 years
- Working hours: 48 hours/week – 6 days weekly
- Housing: Provided Free – shared accommodation w/other Dental Assistants (Fully Furnished)
- Transportation: Provided Free if living in Company shared accommodation (House-clinic-house)
- Medical Insurance: As per company policy
- Vacation: 30 Calendar Paid days after (2) years
- Ticket: Free round trip ticket to the destination after (2) years.
- Service Award: Half month basic salary per year payable at the end of the service.
عرض عمل في المملكة العربية السعودية
على الراغبين في المشاركة إرسال السيرة الذاتية مرفقة بصورة شخصية
– للمزيد من المعلومات الرجاء الإتصال على الأرقام التالية
|Job Category||Healthcare, Nurses|