TEAM LEADER BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEM ANALYST (SAP FI/CO,HC,B1)
Division/ Department : Information Technology
Reporting : ERP Solutions Manager
Location : Abu Dhabi
- Manages medium scale IT Business Systems projects with multi discipline teams of system coordinators, business subject matter experts (SME) and IT professionals.
- Plans, directs and supervises the activities of an IT Business Systems Team to ensure the delivery and availability of business information solutions critical to a main corporate business function (i.e. Finance, Human Resources, and Business Intelligence), and has an oversight knowledge of the integration to SAP modules such as Materials Management (MM), SAP Plant Maintenance (PM), SAP Project Systems (PS), etc.
- Responsible for the design, selection, development, testing and implementation of IS Solutions critical to all aspects of the business operations as well as for innovation.
- Responsible for the support of SAP (FI/CO,HC,B1) application systems, in terms of problem management, system enhancements for the business innovations, and upgrade to new releases and securing them against the growing threats.
- Provide inputs for the development of Company IS Strategy and IT Roadmap in terms of Enterprise Systems trends, major IT architectural evolutions and system development methodologies and cost models.
- Follow the Company IT strategy by focusing on delivering solutions based on available software packages to support effective business processes.
- Manages, plans, and directs Business Systems projects and the day-to-day activities of IT Team to ensure departmental objectives are achieved in efficient and cost effective manner.
- Leads execution and implementation of assigned projects within defined budget, and effectively manages time and resources to ensure that the projects are completed efficiently, through the use of standard application development methodologies to ensure solution quality and consistency of process.
- Locates and secure resources for the assigned project, assigns tasks and coordinates resources.
- Provides project management support to system acquisition, implementation and support.
- Coordinates planning and implementation of SAP Business Intelligence in the company extracting business related data from SAP (FI/CO,HC,Bl) modules and other non-SAP systems and data repositories.
Leads the SAP System related Business/System Analysis Processes:
- Studies the corporate business objectives, innovation opportunities in the business units, existing business processes, understands the business process improvement alternatives with SAP (FI/CO,HC,B1) System and recommends possible improvements to Company existing business processes.
- Leads the evaluation, selection and acquisition of off-the-shelf software packages according to the set criteria for application package selection, Prepares the Requirement Definition after studying the business requirements and develops in association with the users business cases including Cost/Benefits.
- Plans, develops and supports interfaces to ensure integration between business systems and technical systems, ensuring integrity of data.
- Plans and monitors the integration aspects, when any of the related modules undergo changes.
Leads the SAP System related Changes Management Process:
- Prepares and conducts blueprint workshops to end users for any approved business area changes and process improvement issues in keeping with the user requirements and best industry practices. Develops blueprint and design documentation in collaboration within IT & appropriate business stakeholders.
Leads the SAP System related Configuration Release and Management Processes:
- Plans, supervises and implements configuration changes in co-ordination with Technical System & Support team and end users – required as part of continuous improvement and adaptation of best business practices within SAP. Evaluates the impact on SAP configurations and customization for possible new models.
- Ensure ongoing, adequate and professional post go-live system support is provided to business divisions with prompt resolution of production issues.
- Plans and monitors system testing of new releases and implements new releases in coordination within IT & appropriate business stakeholders.
Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for all SAP related matters:
- Advises and supports the implementation of business process changes within IT & appropriate business stakeholders. Participates in planning and conducts studies/research in acquiring or developing new modules/systems within an assigned area.
- Leads and monitors continually the implementation of the system on how it is used, security and integration aspects and ensures standards specified in service level agreements are adequately met.
Supports the Technical Team and the Users in the SAP related requests whenever required:
- Provides assistance to Functional Division in developing business procedures, maintains up-to-date and comprehensive user procedures, training, user manuals and test cycles.
- Provides technical support for maintenance of authorization profiles and security implementation in SAP (Fl/CO,HC,Bl) system.
Train the SAP end users:
- Conducts presentations to familiarize users with new technology, features available as part of an ongoing support and commitment for improving quality of application systems.
- Conduct SAP users training sessions.
Manages the IT Division / Vendor relationship in the SAP Program:
- Liaises with approved software vendors, on a regular basis to learn new developments, new product offerings, modules, etc., evaluates them against Company business requirement, and recommends for possible implementation.
- Maintains contact with application vendor’s online support system for resolution of software errors/bugs/problems and monitors implementation of new bug fixes as recommended by the vendor.
- Keeps abreast with new technology in areas relating to Enterprise systems system development, architecture, including RDBMS, client-server, and Web technologies.
- Lead, motivate and develop IT Team members, establishing own milestones, team objectives and delegating assignments.
- Provides support in training UAE Nationals development, including mentoring and coaching, with special emphasis on the job training.
- Contributes toward and promotes the protection of the Company IT assets and corporate information against threats to their security by implementing the Information Security Policy and all other related rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Evaluates the training needs of the IT Team members and training/development plans are factored into the departmental training plan. Monitors that the training is conducted according to the plan.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 to 12 years experience in Business Information Solutions development, preferably in the Oil & Gas or Capital Projects industry, covering development projects using structured methodologies, project management techniques in a multiple project environment.
- Extensive experience with implementing SAP FI/CO, HC, BI Modules and deep knowledge of integration with other SAP modules specifically Materials Management (MM), Plant Maintenance (PM) and Project System (PS).
- Good knowledge of business processes in the main areas of company operations such as, Production and Plant Operation, Finance, Human Resources and Materials Management & Procurement.
- Knowledge of leading applications and software packages, Database Management Systems and Structured Methodologies.
- Excellent project management and team leadership skills.
- Very good standard of English language.
Range Of Cash Salary Per Month From AED 11,772– 24,924,304 Monthly Housing Allowance AED 200,000/ Year Schooling Allowance For 4 Kids AED 35,000-40,000 per child Furniture Allowance 38,000 ++AED – One Time Only
To apply: please send your English Cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact us: 71 906 002/ 50 50 38 36/ 50 37 45 50
|Job Category||IT, Oil & Gaz|
|Range Of Cash Salary Per Month||From AED 11,772– 24,924,304 Monthly|
|Housing Allowance||AED 200,000/ Year|
|Schooling Allowance For 4 Kids||AED 35,000-40,000 per child|
|Furniture Allowance||38,000 ++AED - One Time Only|